Connor loves it!! He does such a great job riding it. It is so funny how he concentrates! He stares straight ahead, and sticks his little tongue out. Ryan runs along side him, keeping him away from running into the creek or taking off too far. I am so glad we got it for him, he is going to have many hours of fun on it.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Connors new ATV
Ryan has wanted to get Connor a little four wheeler for the longest time, and I just wasn't too sure about it. We came across this over the weekend, and decided to go ahead and get it.
Connor loves it!! He does such a great job riding it. It is so funny how he concentrates! He stares straight ahead, and sticks his little tongue out. Ryan runs along side him, keeping him away from running into the creek or taking off too far. I am so glad we got it for him, he is going to have many hours of fun on it.

Connor loves it!! He does such a great job riding it. It is so funny how he concentrates! He stares straight ahead, and sticks his little tongue out. Ryan runs along side him, keeping him away from running into the creek or taking off too far. I am so glad we got it for him, he is going to have many hours of fun on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment